TPYMSforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPYMSforum

Welcome to TPYMS forums. Any queries or problems about TPYMS can be answered here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!

Go down 
+37
ahheng
Menthol
cezare
Kira
owboon
CloudakaYuN
remember111
woshigib
karnos
xiaochyn
freyradical
mrhaha
Sia0k1a
chimney
crazymew
Avogradro
sowinzz
EdogawaConaN
ventus
hahahahhh
PrinceLens
Nanashi
Pain
jolynjolyn
kukusand
Yingx
matt352
Noobie123
okurai
nottiape
aweikiang
S3XyRylai
C2plD_Boyz
DevilH
Kyro
wOsHiBaObEi
Admin
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Empty
PostSubject: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:16 am

This post is strictly for players who have bugs or problems. Users posting questions not about BUGs or Problems will be banned . And no spamming please. =D Thanks!

For those that is still out there waiting for the server to be back up, Im sorry, its not going to be up anymore. But you guys might want to try out a new server which is created by my friend! [ Nipple-ms.servegame.com/dl ] Incase you guys don't know who am i, i'm GMxKaZe. =) Hope i'll be seeing some familiar IGNs in Nipple-MS! Bye fellas!

* This forum might be used to just chat with each other. So stop asking questions about TPYMS here. THANKs!*

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tpyms.aforumfree.com
wOsHiBaObEi

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:41 am

behsai login ~
Back to top Go down
Kyro

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:07 pm

I logged in and chose my channel.
After I double clicked my character, the whole screens turns black.
Then, a notice appears saying: The connection to the server has ended. Please try again later.
I tried like few minutes later.
It didn't work..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Kyro wrote:
Then, a notice appears saying: The connection to the server has ended. Please try again later.
It didn't work..

Try restarting your computer.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Kyro wrote:
It didn't work..

Try restarting your computer.
Nope, it doesn't works.
Back to top Go down
DevilH

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:21 pm

i need some help!

i logged in my a/c after lagging out and found my char inventory and eqs all gone. only left mesos

char : DevilH
Back to top Go down
C2plD_Boyz

C2plD_Boyz

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:53 pm

DevilH...not onli you is like tht...is whole server got problem... affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: -Moderator-   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:17 pm

We're really sorry for the item loss. We're trying to fix it now. So be patient and wait. Thanks
Back to top Go down
wOsHiBaObEi

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:38 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
S3XyRylai

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:42 am

Gm ,

i been facing a serious bugs here , once i login my account that's already existing while last night i been playing the game , and yet today i wanted to continue , and i lost all my characters ..

Replay ASAP please Smile
Back to top Go down
aweikiang

aweikiang

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:42 am

S3XyRylai wrote:
Gm ,

i been facing a serious bugs here , once i login my account that's already existing while last night i been playing the game , and yet today i wanted to continue , and i lost all my characters ..

Replay ASAP please Smile

there was a rollback so everything is gone, need to restart again=D
Back to top Go down
S3XyRylai

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:53 am

Gm , could you help my fren to get out from the place he is rite now :/

he's stucked there , everytime logon will be crashed out to the window :/

Game Nick : JuniorMagnus
Back to top Go down
nottiape

PostSubject: some connection problem   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:27 pm

I nid some help i have some problem when i log in the game i can click the channel n char after click my char it will start the game rite
but it go to desktop n end my maple program
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:25 pm

nottiape wrote:
I nid some help i have some problem when i log in the game i can click the channel n char after click my char it will start the game rite

That, i really don't know what to do. Maybe its because of your computer.
Back to top Go down
okurai

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:58 am

The unbug system doesnt work...

I am logged in.. checked with my little bro's account and im online at the online list on http://tpyms.servegame.com/

but when i put my account name in the unbug system it sais im already logged in :S
Back to top Go down
Noobie123

PostSubject: My ID   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:42 am

GM~~~~~ i asked before Gmxkaze he sae using arrow storm wont be ban but i have been by using arrow storm 0.0!!!!!!
now i cant log in MAPLE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
matt352

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 am

Admin I keep trying to enter TPYMS but everytime i double-click my player i will have a black screen then it will say the connection was ended
Back to top Go down
Yingx

PostSubject: cannot login   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:11 am

after clicking char the screen turn black after tat they say 'unable to log on to server' wad to do??
Back to top Go down
jolynjolyn

jolynjolyn

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:38 am

erms. can the gms kindly do smth to this issue? cos all of the players are facing the same problem !
Back to top Go down
kukusand

kukusand

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:38 am

i cnnt get in to play maple =..(
is the server down ?
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Please be patient.   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:45 am

I understand that everyone wants to play TPYMS, but do understand that 4GM's have gone to a chalet including the main GM, GMxTPYSK. The only GM left is GMxKaZe and I'm sure he's trying to get some rest. So please be patient and hope GMxKaZe pulls through for us. Thanks.

Pain.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Be patient and wait for server to be ready What a Face

if u wanna complain... try open a server and see how it taste Smile
GM wasn't gonna be sitting in front of the computer 24/7 waiting for bugs to appear and fix it... they have their own free times too... Neutral

IGN: Nanashi (Clan: BetaCrusiS)
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Jia you bah GM, everyone is waiting Razz
Back to top Go down
PrinceLens

PrinceLens

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:03 pm

nottiape wrote:

because ur acc was ban=D
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:03 pm

whose account banned?

Right now GM is fixing now, so people... be ready in few minutes ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!   Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report your BUG(s)/Problems Here!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TPYMSforum :: General :: TPYMS-
Jump to: