TPYMSforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPYMSforum

Welcome to TPYMS forums. Any queries or problems about TPYMS can be answered here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments & Suggestions.

Go down 
+13
owboon
Noobie123
disillusion
Yingx
Pain
PrinceLens
kukusand
EdogawaConaN
hahahahhh
Nanashi
DevilH
wOsHiBaObEi
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Comments & Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:34 am

Post your comments/suggestions for TPYMS! What do you think we must improve in or what you think about the server.Post all your thoughts here!
Back to top Go down
https://tpyms.aforumfree.com
wOsHiBaObEi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Let us access Zakum Altar/Paplutas and Pianus Door,if not the server r reali bored,because we everytime need to kept wait for GM to summon zak very sien
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:16 pm

wOsHiBaObEi wrote:
Let us access Zakum Altar/Paplutas and Pianus Door,if not the server r reali bored,because we everytime need to kept wait for GM to summon zak very sien

We'll try to make it more convienient for you guys. Don't worry
Back to top Go down
DevilH

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:08 am

I suggest that gm can organise zakums for each guilds separately instead for everyone.
It would be more fair and that would also prevent conflicts among guilds.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:55 pm

I would strongly agree for the terms for zakum altar too lol!

Since it's private server, here's a chance to let those inexperience people to do zakum... bounce

IGN: Nanashi (Clan: BetaCrusiS)
Back to top Go down
hahahahhh

PostSubject: Special In game items?????   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Since items can be hunted and bought SO EASILY, how about making some special in game items or at least removing some items from shops...
Its boring having everyone have the same item, there is no economy... Mesos can be earned so easily...
How bout making an item a currency which drops from certain monsters only, that way there is at least a market and not so boring
Back to top Go down
EdogawaConaN

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Yes Make Zakum to Make The Game More fun =D
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:27 pm

Making something special, not a bad idea.... but they need to do Scripts again dun they?
Back to top Go down
kukusand

kukusand

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:33 am

it would b great as mentioned, each guild can haf their own zakum access.
this would b fair to every1 and would make maple more fun wib all boss out for us to kill

regarding abt npc selling items, i tink its great to haf tat service as maplers can buy wadever items they like jus in a shop provided.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:36 am

But everything sold in shop will causes the server to be bored...

If everything sold in NPC, this server most important things is only meoso. nothing else Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kukusand

kukusand

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 am

the items sold in the npc is really very useful for maplers who does not know whr to hunt the items, this can help them easily buy the item they desire n scroll it
Back to top Go down
PrinceLens

PrinceLens

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:47 am

gm can u make this forum more sub topic?all cramp together how ppl read?
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:47 am

I think it's best to hunt ^^

If they need any help in item or something they could search them at http://www.hidden-street.net
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:01 am

Anyway maplers, about the GUILDs ZAK system, the MAIN GM kinda like the idea, so i guess it'll be real soon when the suggestions made by you guys be up and running. =D
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:00 am

That's Great ^^
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Gm, Why change 800x rate to 400x rate??

and u added 2x exp NX oso no use... end up back to 800x rate too...
People would rather get back old account.

i strongly agree server rate back to 800x/800x/15 den 400x/400x/15
for example people train using 800x rate to lv200, now u reduced to 400x and they ended up lv100
and if they buy 2x exp to 800x no different from playing a pure 800x rate server...

buying 2x exp for NX to double the exp to 800x is another work...
So i hope GM u consider about it... we have no !level command and we play by time and energy... dun let us down Cool

Last edited by Nanashi on Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:53 pm

Nanashi wrote:
Gm, Why change 800x rate to 400x rate??

and u added 2x exp NX oso no use... end up back to 800x rate too...
People would rather get back old account.

i strongly agree server rate back to 800x/800x/15 den 400x/400x/15
for example people train using 800x rate to lv200, now u reduced to 400x, they till ended up lv100
and if they buy 2x exp to 800x no different from playing a pure 800x rate server...

So i hope GM u consider about it... we have no !level command and we play by time and energy... dun let us down Cool
Yea, I agree. We still have to earn 100m just to get NX for the 2x exp boost. I rather we have the old server back ...
Back to top Go down
EdogawaConaN

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:36 pm

yes GM this is not a good idea the rates are low now and it`s hard to level up and earn mesos ... pls go back to the old rates ... we train so hard and earn so much mesos and in the end what we got return was a change of rate and all our hard earn mesos and characters all gone ... not worth the change , gm pls reconsider pale

Last edited by EdogawaConaN on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:41 pm

I think i dunwan to chiong liao... very tired alreadyy...

i slowly play... no mood rushing for level already... wun know will there be another wipe or rollback ahead of us...

Later train and kena again... i rather play 800x/800x/15 for new server "OR" Return back our old account data...
I spend enuff time already... i'm tired of it le...

Plus, we didnt get back anything from new start... and yet we gonna face the same problem again and again...

i thought 2x exp NX will be our gift for the wipe but i'm wrong... it seem like it was given to us using 100m for 30k NX (that's fine with me) BUT exp was reduced half...(not fine with me)
so having 2x EXP NX and w/o make no different... ended up back to 800x

Last edited by Nanashi on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EdogawaConaN

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:45 pm

GM, Our hard earn trained character and mesos gone because of this change... even the rates have drop ... it does not benefit us at all and it waste our time ... GM pls Do RECONSIDER . Mad
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm

Hoorayy~ Thanks GMxTpySK for changing the exp from 400x to 600x (Not half bad)
Together with 2x EXP NX it will be 1.2k exp rate ^^

Thanks GM, It shouldn't be a problem right now Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Yingx

PostSubject: NX cash   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:27 pm

Is that okay if u all also add 50,000,000 mesos for 15,000 NX?
Because some people may not have enough money to buy the 100,000,000 mesos for 30,000 NX.
{Some may not want to spent so much NX} Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nanashi

Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:30 pm

I doubt so,
u will eventually earn back twice or triple once u get your 1st 100m... Meoso doesn't hard to earn actually and if everyone begins with meoso and NX, u wun have any challenging for the beginning... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
PrinceLens

PrinceLens

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:29 pm

this suck. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Sad.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Please consider reverting to the old client ... PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments & Suggestions.   Comments & Suggestions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments & Suggestions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TPYMSforum :: General :: TPYMS-
Jump to: